Thursday, September 3, 2009

Invisible TANK YO WOW!!!!!

Doing some research into new sciences, and also talking to my classmate Austin, i have learned that the British, yes the british have began to cloak a full battle tank. The tank can be cloaked completely so that no one can even see it. Quoted from a fox news article,
"This technology is incredible," an unnamed soldier was quoted by the Daily Mail and Sun. "If I hadn't been present I wouldn't have believed it. I looked across the fields and just saw grass and trees — but in reality I was staring down the barrel of a tank gun." This is unbelievable, in my opinion, warfare is taking a huge turn, and millions of dollars are going into it. The reason we can do this is because the citizens of any country want to feel safe, and when you feel a lot safer, i feel completely safe in the USA. Well sort of.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,306678,00.html

Works cited
"FOXNews.com - British Defense Researchers Create Invisible Tank - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News." Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com. Web. 03 Sept. 2009. .

No comments:

Post a Comment